Sunday, March 22, 2009

I finally gave in . . .

I have been watching many of you "blog" for months. It's something that I have been doing for years for my children . . . I just wasn't publishing it for all to see. Since I communicate much better when I write, I decided after the birth of my first son to journal for him. It's something I have continued as the other two have joined our family. I have written on a weekly basis the things that I found curious, precious, scary, and of utmost importance to all three kiddos. I know there will be the day that I won't remember the lilt of their voices when they enter the room. Or, I won't recall their heartfelt requests to God during family devotions. Perhaps I'll forget the embarrassing moments that they pray I won't remember. SOOOO, I have been keeping a record of each priceless expression, precious exchange and wondrous memory. This blogspot will be an extension of those journals. Granted, I won't share it all, but I hope you will be blessed by some of their innocence and some of my growing because of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs