Friday, April 23, 2010

And the world goes 'round

I have had an inner-ear infection for over a week now. I think it's some better. However, I still find myself "spinning" frequently throughout the day. I am trying to avoid the meds for it because they make me so sleepy. When I find myself "falling", I try to convince my body that I am not falling or that the room is not spinning. It just thinks it is. This lesson has been coming up frequently the past few months . . . Jen, you're not hungry; you just think you are. You're not too tired to exercise; you just think you are. You're not in need of that dress; you just think you are. You're not so tired you can't read your Bible; you just think you are. Although my ear infection is a physical problem that I can't self-control away. My failure to keep perspective in other areas of my life is a mind problem that can be addressed with more self-control. Praying daily that God gives me more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs