Monday, May 16, 2011

Ali turned five!

Ali turned five in March, and the reality of what this means becomes more evident each day. We've had kindergarten screening. We've had her last well-baby doctor's visit. She has been officially accepted to HA for the fall. She 'graduated' from preschool. I'm sending my baby to school in just three short months . . .
As I spend the last three months with her before she starts school, I am ever prayerful that she'll be guided and guarded by the Lord. I pray she'll make friends who will prove to be good influences and who will encourage her to do what is right. I pray she loves school and learning as much as I did. I pray that she'll always act as nice as she looks. (Because, in my humble opinion, she's a cutie!)
We're at another milestone . . .
(Picture by TK Photography)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs